Summary of Facilities
Beaford Village Hall PlanWhen you hire Beaford Village Hall for your special event (a small meeting, concert, dance, theatre, large private party or a business seminar) you are assured of a venue that has excellent facilities.
Here is a summary of the facilities that we can offer you:
* A large, bright and airy main hall (18m x 9.2m, 60ft x 30ft approx)
* Fully accessible building, with ramps to the front entrance and full access to all rooms on the ground floor, separate toilet facilities for ladies (including a baby changing unit/disabled persons toilet), gents.
* Seating capacity of 150 theatre style or 100 café style in the main hall and up to 20 in the meeting room 100 comfortable upholstered seats
* A variety of lightweight, aluminium-framed tables for 4 to 8 people
* A licence for serving alcohol
* Off road parking for up to 20 cars
* A wooden floor in the main hall which is ideal for dancing
*. Outside space for a large marquee within the 4 acres of field belonging to the hall.
* Helicopter landing pad for that special entrance. (Prior arrangement only)
Kitchen/Meeting RoomA separate small meeting room (9.2m x 4.5m, 30ft x 15ft approx)
With a full kitchen (in the small meeting room) which includes:
* Plenty of work top space and cabinets
* Hob, double oven, and dishwasher
* Two sinks (for preparing both cooked and raw meats)
* A full range of crockery, wine and beer glasses and cutlery
* Separate entrances to each meeting room