• Download or contact Booking Clerk for a Booking Form and a copy of the Terms & Conditions
• Submit completed Booking Form, signed Terms & Conditions and deposit payment to Booking Clerk
• Ensure full payment is made at least seven days prior to the date of the booking
• Collect key from Booking Clerk at a pre-arranged time immediately prior to the booking
• Hand key back to Booking Clerk after the booking
• Deposit to be returned following a satisfactory inspection of the hall by a member of the committee Regular users will still need to complete a Booking Form and sign the Terms & Conditions but will not need to pay a deposit.
To make a booking, please call Cathy on 01805 603046 or email us via the contact page.
Hall Hire Rates
Morning 8am – 1pm Afternoon 1pm – 6pm Evening 6pm – 11pm Wedding Weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning
Setting Up Time
Organisations that book the hall and need time to set up for their events, may be able to gain access prior to the event at no extra charge, providing that no other booking is received. To guarantee access from a certain time, the hall must be formally booked and the full charges will apply. Cancellations Cancellations of bookings within 48 hours of the event will be charged at the booked rate.